SEO Support Sites
In addition to our standard SEO packages, we also provide a special “booster” technique that we call “support sites”. This is the best way to get the most out of your SEO if you really want to go for the whole complete package, although it is not absolutely necessary if you just prefer the standard service, which is still extremely powerful and what the top agencies offer.
What Exactly Is a Support Site?
Basically, a support site is a micro site that has two specific goals:
1. To become an authority for four keywords so that it hits page one in Google and can be used to direct powerful backlinks to your main website. A backlink from such a site would be as powerful as many thousand great quality sites.
2. To gain additional business for you to cover the cost of the support site and also potentially make additional profits.
Is It Absolutely Necessary?
A support site should be thought of as an additional bonus rather than an absolutely necessary part of my SEO packages. Our standard packages are very powerful and will boost your SEO so that you can start taking advantage of targeted search engine traffic. However, if you really want to turbo charge your SEO efforts then support site(s) can be an excellent addition to the mix.
How Does It Work?
The basic procedure can be split up into six different stages. The following is the standard process that you can expect when you want me to create a support site:
1. Keyword Research: As with any SEO tactic, it all starts with in-depth keyword research. We will carry out all of the research and discuss your options with you so that we can together choose the main keyword along with three other keywords to focus on.
NOTE: It is always best here to choose initial keywords that are relatively easy to rank for. The aim is to get the website to reach page one in Google as soon as possible so that it can generate powerful links to the main target site. If you pick a very competitive keyword this goes against the strategy, so always keep this in mind.
2. Exact Match Domain: We will then use the main keyword to create the domain name of your website. The name will be the same as the main keyword (e.g. If your main keyword is “blue widgets”, the domain name will be www.bluewidgets.co.uk, www.bluewidgets.me.uk, or another variation. This is called an EMD (exact match domain), which will give it more power. It should be noted that Google recently updated its algorithm to reduce the power of EMDs. However, the update targeted poor websites that used EMDs to improve their results. Strong websites with an EMD are actually performing better since the update, so it remains a recommended tactic.
3. Website Setup: We will then set up the web hosting and launch a WordPress website. We will download an attractive template and make SEO tweaks to the site to make it as powerful as possible. We’re happy to send you an example of the template we use if you contact us, but you can always customise it yourself. In fact, we highly recommend doing this so that the site can actually start to get you additional business to pay for itself.
4. Add Content: Once the website is set up, we will connect our content system to the site and this will add at least 50 new pages of unique content every month. These will all contain a random internal link from a list of target pages and a large collection of keywords. This is extremely powerful because:
a. The site is growing in page size all the time.
b. Google sees that it is updated regularly.
c. There are many variations of related keywords in the internal backlink anchor text, which is more natural and very powerful.
d. All new pages have a small section copied and added into five second-layer sites like Blogger, with a link pointing back to the page. So now we have a total of six different sites in the mix.
5. SEO the Sites: We then SEO all of the six sites (the one support site and five second-layer sites) using our SEO strategies. We will then provide you with a ranking system so that you can see the updated rank of your main support site every day.
6. Add Backlinks: Once the site makes it onto page one of Google, we are now safe to add some backlinks pointing back to your main site (or any other site you wish to boost).
Our Recommendation: The Churn Strategy
One of the best ways to work with support sites is to start off with about five websites. Once we have worked on these to get them to the top of the Google rankings and they are providing you with more profit than it costs to run them, we recommend using some of that profit to pay for more support sites.
By doing this, you are making an initial investment to get the first batch of support sites off the ground. However, after this you are simply building lots of very powerful micro sites without any further investment because the support sites are earning you more than they cost to maintain.
You can then enjoy the extra business that comes in as well as some insanely powerful links back to your main business website.
And here’s the key – these are the types of links that your competition simply cannot get hold of (at least not at this price).
How Much Does It Cost?
Before we get onto the subject of costs, it’s important that you first consider everything that you will receive. This includes:
1. Domain name and full hosting (multiple support sites will be hosted on separate hosts).
2. WordPress setup and SEO tweaks.
3. At least 50+ new pages of content every month with a very powerful internal linking system.
4. Each new page has a small part placed onto five other websites with a link back to the main support site.
5. Six websites all fully SEO’d.
6. Online ranking system to check updated results every day.
To put that in perspective, some clients who we’ve managed to get to the top of Google don’t have half of this on their own websites so hopefully you can see how powerful this is.
With that in mind, the costs are:
– £75 per month (+VAT) for SEO clients (i.e. any clients who already have a live SEO package)
– £150 per month (+VAT) for non-SEO clients
Please remember that, as with all our services, there is no tie-in contract. Also, once you have had the site up and running for 12 months or more it is yours to keep and we will transfer everything in to your name for just £95 (+VAT).
The Content System
The content system that we use has many different niches, all of which you can see below. It is important to stress that even if your exact niche is not on the list, as long as it is a relative subject this strategy will still work.
For example, if you specialise in .edu backlinks for SEO, the general SEO category would be ideal. We are constantly adding new niches to the list, so please feel free to get in touch if you would like to add any niche that you don’t see in the list.
Automotive > Car Shopping
Business > Affiliate Marketing
Business > Article Marketing
Business > Email Marketing
Business > Forex
Business > Home Business
Business > Internet Marketing
Business > Mobile Marketing
Business > Network Marketing
Business > Search Engine Optimisation
Business > Social Media Marketing
Business > Video Marketing
Education > College
Education > Homeschooling
Finance > Coupons
Finance > Credit Cards
Finance > Credit Repair
Finance > Employment
Finance > Insurance – Auto
Finance > Insurance – General
Finance > Insurance – Life
Finance > Payday Loans
Finance > Personal Bankruptcy
Finance > Personal Finance
Finance > Real Estate – Buying
Finance > Real Estate – Commercial
Finance > Stock Market
Food > Coffee
Food > Wine
Health > Acne
Health > Aging
Health > Allergies
Health > Anxiety
Health > Arthritis
Health > Asthma
Health > Back Pain
Health > Beauty
Health > Cancer
Health > Cosmetic Surgery
Health > Dental Care
Health > Depression
Health > Diabetes
Health > Fitness
Health > Hair Care
Health > Hair Loss
Health > Haemorrhoids
Health > Insurance – Health
Health > Juicing
Health > Memory
Health > Muscle Building
Health > Nutrition
Health > Panic Attacks
Health > Personal Development
Health > Quit Smoking
Health > Skin Care
Health > Sleep Apnea
Health > Snoring
Health > Stress
Health > Teeth Whitening
Health > Tinnitus
Health > Weight Loss
Health > Yeast Infection
Home And Family > Cooking
Home And Family > Dog Training
Home And Family > Gardening
Home And Family > Home Improvement
Home And Family > Insurance – Home Owner’s
Home And Family > Interior Design
Home And Family > Landscaping
Home And Family > Organic Gardening
Home And Family > Parenting
Home And Family > Pest Control
Home And Family > Plumbing
Home And Family > Pregnancy
Recreation > Camping
Recreation > Fishing
Recreation > Golf
Recreation > Photography
Recreation > Travel
Recreation > Video Games
Shopping > Jewellery
Society > Fashion
Society > Real Estate – Selling
Society > Weddings
Technology > Blogging
Technology > Green Energy
Technology > iPad
Technology > iPhone
Technology > Web Design
Technology > Web Hosting
How to Order Your Support Site
Ordering your support site is simple – contact us today to find out more.